How to Sell Successfully on eBay? What should the seller do, so that the buyer did not pay attention to the goods, but also bought it? How are buyers interested? You will get answers to all these questions in this article
If you are a beginner and do not know how to sell on eBay, then this content is for you. We will first tell you what to pay attention to first, in order:
1. What does the buyer see first? It is an image of the product. It should attract people, be clear and understandable. It is best to use the naturalness of the light, and not light from the camera or light from the lamp. There should be only one subject in the photo. When selling large items, it is best to take detailed photos from different angles. Don’t be afraid to remove product defects! After all, for successful work on eBay it is important to establish yourself as an honest seller.
2. Description. If you have shown interest to the buyer, he wants to know more about the product. And your job is to write informative and understandable text to the product. It is necessary to specify the manufacturer, general characteristics (you can also write a short review), possible color variations, sizes, reviews. If this thing is not new, then tell us what advantages and disadvantages it has, details about its possible defects should be detailed and emphasize the positive features of the product.
It is desirable that the description be required in the keywords (those can be read right in articles on SEO-copywriting) and, of course, information on the product must be written in competent Russian language. Avoid frequent repetitions of the same word, write simple and sensible sentences without cumbersome speech speed. You still do not understand how to sell on eBay? Read on!
3. Names of less importance. It should be catchy, understandable and have the exact name of your product, exactly the person it uses to search. For example, if it enters the “electric guitar” in the search line, your name should be The word must be required (for some reasons some are limited to the company name) Also in the title you can include color, size, brand name, quantity. To get an idea of what sellers are promoting their merchandise, you can look at similar sales and analyze them.
4. Prices Auction should start at the lowest price at which you can sell the product for as little. The low cost will help you in the initial auction to attract more attention to yourself.
5. Category You have to choose it correctly this will help the buyer to find you fast. By the way, a product can be specified once in two categories (although the seller must pay for it).
6. Shipping If you are wondering how to sell eBay from Russia, do not be lazy to get your account in FedEx or UPS, and your product will become more competitive! To sell fast, take action with free delivery, “Buy it now!”
As you can see, selling on eBay is not so difficult the main thing is to be an honest seller. And now tell the secret on how to sell on eBay. If you know how to make money at a local fair or in your online store, then you have everything to start a successful and useful work on eBay. Another secret you should know is that almost all sales sellers on this trading floor It is necessary to be in the right place and at the right time. For example, in summer – ski and snowboard are actively purchased in winter, and swimwear and inflatable boats. For this reason, very profitable discounts are possible on winter holiday products and in winter in summer.